Anime の House's Journal
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Having a COSTUME SPEICAL!!!
It is summer and I do have time to make some outfits^^
As you know, my work is all high quailty and I take pride in all my works!
All are lined and also have functional pockets (If the outfits has pockets)
The series I want to do a special on are as listed:
CODE GEASS (of course!)
If you are interested, click on each series
I can do other characters as well... so if you are interested
LET ME KNOW!!!
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Im letting everyone know that I am gonna do some cosplay commission for otakon
If interested, please email me at email@example.com
Send me a picture of what you need and I will be happy to give you a quote!
Im doing specials on:
Ouran High School
Tuesday, December 5, 2006
I havent posted in a long time. My apologise.
I am recently making some more patches and emblems and such.
I know there were some ppl interested in the D.grayman emblem.
I am thinking about making 10 of them at the moment but I would like to know who would be interested in ordering them.
The price is same as last time.
Wednesday, August 2, 2006
9:24PM - Update!
Just before leaving for Otakon, I got a chance to borrow a dress form from Joslie (Macy didnt let me ;_; )
and I took some pictures
However!!! The pictures are not as good as the old ones used to be.
This is because it was outside of home!
If it was home, I would have had time to iron the clothes right before taking the picture and adjust the lighting and stuff;;
and also.. I was using a very small dress form... AKA PETTI GIRL DRESS FORM
So for all the men's outfit.. it doesnt really look right because of the shoulders XD
please excuse me for that!!
They will look better on you!!!
So here is the update!!
Saturday, July 8, 2006
My next project!
Ouran High School Host Club School Patch!
They are $20 each
The size will be 6 cm x 8.5 cm, all filled in.
Here is the Ref. Picture^-^ (Hope you like it~~)
The first sale will be at Otakon but I will offer them online afterwards^-^
If you would like me to reserve one for you, I will take reservations^_^
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Edit: Thank you to all who have purchased one^-^ I have sold all of Pendants(YAY~)
Alright. I have sent out my march order. *only one*
The FMA uniform. It should have arrived by now^-^
And other updates!
I have limited amounts of the D.Grayman pendants on Sale^-^
If you have purchased them, please leave a comment^-^
Friday, March 3, 2006
I got my Kanda costume, and I'm really happy with it! It's a little big, but that's okay because it's comfortable that way.
Am excitedly awaiting the hood :D
Thank you again for the costume! I'll post some pictures when I have a chance to take them.
(And thank you for the pants!)
EDIT: Pictures posted under the cut!
( Kanda's costume!Collapse )
Thursday, March 2, 2006
Alright 3 orders of FEB has been sent out~^-^
Hope you guys love the outfits as much as I love it!!
the pictures had been updated!
Sunday, December 25, 2005
To everyone who is a part of my store~
Friday, December 23, 2005
For Dec. orders
2 costumes have been sent out!
If you have received a costume, please tell me you have received it and leave a comment for future referances!
Tuesday, October 4, 2005
1:18AM - Ordering Sheet
If you are ready to order!
This is what you will be sending me^-^
1. Name of the series and the characters name
2. Your name
3. Your address
4. Phone number
6. Your payment method
8. Others things you want to add to the order or special request upon that order (color change, deadline, etc)
Thank you for your time!
1:11AM - Request Sheet
1. The name of the series and the characters name
2. The Deadline you need/want to meet
3. Your measurements
4. Regulare or Hi- Quality (this will change the price)
5. Anything you would like to add to the feature of the costume - color, length, etc
6. A picture (if possible)
You can send this to email@example.com
And I'll be sending you the estimated price and tell you if it is possible to make it.
Without these information, it is hard to give you an estimated price.
Please consider these before you send an email. Thank you.
(I do not want to be spammed or receive a mail which has no information to give you an estimate of)
12:42AM - Rules Of Anime の House
1. I start making the costumes after I recieve the payment. So if there is a deadline, please send the money through.
I will not meet your deadline if the money is not received on time.
2. All orders will take at least 9-13 weeks to be shipped. If you need it by an earlier, please infrom me and maybe we can set some arrangements.
3. I cannot return or exchange any of my merchandises. If the costume we send it defective or damaged, please contact me immediately after finding the flaw. (In the past, I have not had any problem with this) However, if I miss your deadline, I will send the item as soon as I can, or you can set for another date to receive it. For your time lose, I will add to compensate.
4. Please do not rush the orders, we are trying to get YOUR costume to look perfect.
5. Dont change your deadline without telling me in advance. Its really hard to meet the changed deadline. Your costume may not be ready for that deadline. After you pay and have given me the deadline, you cannot change the deadline to an earlier date.
6. I also take Full payment in advance when you order because that payment will be used to buy the materials needed.
7. Please give me a good measurements. I really love my work and I would love to all measure you so I can have a perfect fitting clothes for all. However, that is not possible here. To make the costumes to fit you perfectly, I would need the best measurement as possible. I dont want to be making a costume that will not fit anyone because it too big or too small. I will post the sizes soon and you can tell me from there. However, if you know how to measure yourself, I would love to get those measurements. That would be a big help, thank you.
8. I cannot make all the costumes you request. Some of the costumes are impossible to make. And if I feel that I cannot make it the quality you deserve, I will not take that request. I am truely sorry.
9. I will ship all packages in a box, with US priority mail with confirmation. It should take about 2-4 days. We will provide insureance for you if you request it.
10. I will accept payments through paypal. It is really reliable and easy to use. I will also take money order or personal checks through the Mail. I would not send cash in envelopes and if lose, I will not be taken responsible.
11. If you cannot pay the full payment, no problem. We can arrange a payment installments for your convenience. However, I will not be sending any of the shipments until the full payment is received. I will not refund the money if you decide to cancel in your decitions. The payment must be receive at least 2 weeks before your deadline.
12. And there is absolutely no competing in the costumes I make. They are my pride and joy but dont take credits away from me. Unless I am there for the competition and a part of the competition.
Saturday, October 1, 2005
Hello^-^ My name is Jin and Im almost 20 years old.
I've been making costumes for a while and I am about to start my own costume shop
However, before I have an official site for my shop, I would like to make some costumes first.
I have made many costumes so far and I usually take requests to see what costumes the customers what and to comfire the pricings also.
Some works I have done
- D. greyman : Allen, Komui, Kanda, Rinali
-Gundam seed : (each side, different color with tags)
-Naruto : Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura
-Guilty gear : I-no, Bridget, Anji
-Samurai Deeper Kyo : Kyo, Kyoshiro, Shinray
-Inuyasha : Kagome
-School Uniform : Gakuran
-Cardcapter Sakura : Uniform
-King of Figher : Pao
-Yugioh : Kaiba
-FMA : Ed, the government suit (just with different ranks)
I can name more but I cant really remember;; Sorry
I try to make the costumes as close as I can to the actual clothes from the anime or the manga.
If you want to order something but not sure of the quality of my work, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or aim me at minuberry
and If you like to request something (this does not mean you want to order yet) send me a picture and I can tell you how much it will be and by when you can get it.